Tuesday 9 October 2018

Monday Night Training

Last night's training went well, despite the large and uncomfortable hill I have to surmount every single lap in the park. I ran out of water before the end, though - perhaps I either need a second bottle, or less gulping?


My run was fifteen and a half laps, followed by a short walk through the back exit to the road, and finally a quick run home. I've started using the Runkeeper app to log my training, and this is what it looked like:



It felt fantastic to hear the voice in my ear announce that I'd passed the seven mile mark. Usually I call I around five or six miles (roughly 10K), but this time I really went for it. I want to keep setting new standards every week and beating my goals.

Even more exciting than this: I weighed myself in the evening to discover that I'd smashed my goal! I am now currently 193.4 pounds, just under fourteen stone. I haven't been this weight since my school days. Unbelievable!



But that's no reason to stop! Six months left to train and £1,900 left to raise. I've got a long road ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment