Monday 24 December 2018

Mistletoe and wine

You know what it is.
Here we go. My first Christmas since deciding to train for a marathon. I should be careful. I should sit back and count the calories and insist on drinking low-fat beverages and definitely not have a second helping...

Bugger that. It's Christmas, as a merry Brummie once yelled into a microphone. The season of goodwill, merriement, and overeating. My plan is to enjoy myself, as you should, too. I'll get back to business after the fesitivities are over. But probably not at the gym. January is the worst time to be a member of any gym. I'll be better off sticking to the roads for the first few weeks of 2019.

Until my next update, whenever that is - take care of yourselves. Have a Merry Christmas, one and all.

A traditional Yuletide greeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment